Monday, March 23, 2009

Malaysian week! ok... it is... Malaysia week... HAPPY!

As you all know... I was in the most popular site in Malaysia week. The Kelong! Okay. Maybe I just stretched the truth a little bit. But still! It was the best! For me... Anyways the Kelong was about Fishing. And if you like fishing! You'll like me because I am a FISHER! I made friends with EVERYONE one the site! But my two best friends were Aishah and Teddy. We played Uno in teams! It was pretty fun. But my team always won BECAUSE????? WE COMMUNICATED EFFECTIVELY! YEAH! We were lucky the Kelong didn't have leeches. BUT! For a great replacment it had 10 rats instead. It was torture! Oh yeah! Do you know Janet Chin? Well all her four brothers were on the Kelong with us! It was awesome! I made friends with all of them. Joe was my Bro. George was the ultimate squid catcher/fish catcher. James was the untangler/fixer and Duncan was the food master. They were all awesome! The Kelong is located on the east coast of Malaysia. And becuase it is in a 30 feet deep area, it stands on giants poles/sticks! It was an amazing site.

Well... Now it is time to talk about the fish. As any fisherman would say. No fish in the sea is smart enough to catch me! (just made up) Anyways i caught 65 fish! 65 Fish! It was amazing, I never knew I would do so good. I caught one HUGE gar and one medium gar. teddy had the HUGE one on the line but it was to hard for him to reel in (because it was his first time fishing) so then I reeled it in. But then lukas wanted to reel a little bit in so I let him. Then eventually i reeled it in again up to the deck. So it wasn't EXACTLY mine. Overall I had a super DUPER Malaysia week.

No comments: