Thursday, January 15, 2009

MERRY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY XMAS!

Hey guys! Merry new year! In Xmas break you have seen me in a movie such as... Anyways this Xmas I didn't go anywhere... but still I had alot of fun! My grandparents came over! And it was pretty surprising becuase they live on the other side of the earth... America! It was also fun becuase my grandpa is kind of a poker player. So every night I always play poker and take all his money. so then he had to buy his money back so we can play again. It was pretty fun. And the other thing I did this Xmas was go to the birdpark. I was the luckiest becuase when we got to hold a bird I got to hold.... The HORNBILL! My sisters were soooooooooooooooooo jealous! and that was pretty much all i did in my Xmas break. well anyways. MERRY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY XMAS!

10 comments:

ib said...

that seems like the best time in your life. do think your the best at poker?

Izzati said...

Wow that sounds fun. Dou you liketo play poker

Marvin said...

errr... awesome post, but dude, I can own you in poker can I have been to the birdpark too. But anout the hornbill thing, I am pretty jelous 2. :P

Kevin said...

Wow... Just... awesome post! It was funny when you talked about the poker... Ha! Good thing was that you have described the situation very well. Also, I liked how you wrote your sentence!

angelaagustinus said...

Very...casual and oral.
I like it. I think everyone does.
But you could slip in more detail, just a little.
I totally adore your title. (Merry new year and a happy xmas)
really creative I must say.
Keep it up, Henry ! ;)

Ayl@ said...

I like how you added some, ok maybe lots of humer, and can you teach me how to play pokler??? So I can win and get all your money!!! Thanks.

Aidan said...

LEO U STOLE MY TITLE AND MOVIE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL MAN!!!!!!!! IWILL NEVER FORGIVE U *ANGRY FACE*

Leo said...

wooooooooooooooooo nice blog dude that was the best blog post ever seriously WOW your perfect dude you rock!

aimi said...

looks like you really enjoyed your Xmas and New Year. Did you beet your grandpa in poker every time. If so then you mustv'e gotten a lot of money but if not then to bad for you.

runescape rules said...

By the way, i tried world of warcraft and it is pwnage!!
I met Ozzy Ozborne the prince of darkness since 1979!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!